SOLO OR GROUP SHOW OPPORTUNITIES
|Solo or Group Show Prospectus and Application–PDF|
Solo Show $50 Registration Fee
Solo Show Balance
The Gallery Underground announces solo or group exhibition opportunities for artists from the Greater Washington, DC area. Our new gallery at the Shops at 2100 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA is a bright and open space in the heart of Crystal City’s thriving shopping and restaurant district. We are searching for talented professional artists with a cohesive body of work to exhibit in our new Special Exhibitions space.
Benefits of having a solo or group show at Gallery Underground:
- 380 square ft of gleaming exhibition space
- Excellent location in high traffic shopping district
- Flexible space for 2d or 3d art
- Professional, adjustable track lighting
- One evening reception promoted in local publications and to our extensive patron list
- Our full time gallery staff handles all sales, processes payments, assists in exhibit installation, and helps coordinate exhibit receptions
Applying for a Solo or Group Show at Gallery Underground
Download the PDF of the FULL PROSPECTUS and the APPLICATION FORM via the link at the top of the page.
Artists are invited to submit work with a common theme, style or medium.
Applicants will be asked to include:
- Completed Solo or Group Show Prospectus and Application nonmember.
- Images of 5-7 works in JPG format (no larger than 1MB each).
- List describing the title, medium, size and sale price of each work.
- Short statement of the work, one or two paragraphs in length. Consider discussing technique and materials used, and/or themes addressed.
- Please write “Solo Show Application: ARTISTS NAME” in subject line.
The Committee will determine the number of pieces to be exhibited, the duration of the exhibit, and exhibit placement but will attempt to accommodate an artist’s preference. The Committee reserves the right to select the individual works to be shown.
Artists may resubmit new work after one year.